|Current Version: 0.97 |
|Has the Skedmaker Plugin for WordPress helped you to save time and money with your site?|
WHY NOT DONATE?!?!?!
- Download and unzip the Skedmaker WordPress Plugin.
- Copy the "skedmaker" folder to the WordPress directory: "/wp-content/plugins/".
- Upload the "skedmaker" directory to your server.
- Log in to your WordPress admin page.
- Click "Plugins" from your admin menu.
- Find "Skedmaker" on your list of plugins.
- Click Activate.
- A Skedmaker menu item will appear on your dashboard admin menu.
- Click Skedmaker from your admin menu.
- Skedmaker will automatically build the database tables required to run the plugin.
- After the tables are built, your Skedmaker Administration page will load.
- Follow the prompts at the top of the Admin page to get started building your schedule.
- It is IMPORTANT that you follow the prompts to set your timezone and set e-mail address to receive appointment notifications.
- To display your Skedmaker schedule on your WordPress pages, simply use the short code [wp-skedmaker] on each page you want it displayed.
- Click here to contact us with any questions or comments you may have.